Friday, March 21, 2014

Why I'm Happy I Wrote a Novel

For the most part I'm very glad that I wrote a novel.

The main reason is it was enjoyable.

It's like reading a really good book, but maybe even more intense.

It's been like escaping into my own little fantasy world, and I was a bit sad to leave that world.  Although I'm working on stuff related to the novel, so I sort of still feel like I'm there.

I feel like I've met new friends. I feel very close to my characters, and I love them.

I'm very good at loving fictional people. 

Other things....

Well, I like knowing I still have it in me to start and finish a full-length novel.

I want to say I like having hope that the novel will be successful. But my self-doubt outweighs my hope. 

I'll get to that in the next post.  


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment