Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pass Me the Yams, Please

Jennifer Aniston at the 2008 Toronto Internati...
I think one of the saddest celebrity break-ups was Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston.   I mean...for me it was.  I'm talking in a selfish sense here.

I loved the Thanksgiving episode of Friends with Brad Pitt.

I think one of the things that made it extra funny was knowing that while Brad Pitt's character on Friends hated Jennifer Aniston's character; in real life they loved each other.

The love has vanished.  

There's an additional context to the scene now; and it's a rather sad one.  

Still.  I think the scene has some humor and entertainment value.

Maybe it's best to watch it and ignore the fact that Pitt and Aniston were ever a couple.  




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment