Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Neighbors (Spoilers)

English: Jami Gertz arrives at the Opening of ...
We watched the new ABC alien comedy tonight.   Neighbors

I knew I wouldn't like it.

I'm not the type of person who likes corny over-the-top silly science fiction sitcoms. 

That's not my style.

Then....

I remembered Third Rock From the Sun

I loved that show.

Okay, so maybe it IS my style...sometimes.

I can't say I have fallen head over heels in love with Neighbors.  Sometimes I cringed at the lines.

But I like it enough to watch it again.

I did laugh at some lines.

The Obama one was probably my favorite.

I loved the family portraits on the wall.

Now that I think of it....

We also love Galaxy Quest.

Neighbors is kind of along the same vein. 

One of the stars of the show is Jami Gertz.  

My main association with her is Lost Boys

It's been way too long since I've watched that movie, because tonight I questioned whether she had been a vampire or not.

I think she was, right?   She wasn't just some kind of vampire groupie?

I don't remember seeing her with fangs, or anything?

Did she not have a fang scene?   Or am I having a memory block? 




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment