Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"Bringing Up Baby" (Modern Family Spoilers)

We watched the season premiere of Modern Family

If a show makes me get all choked up, I judge it as being at least somewhat successful.

That happened for me tonight when Jay reacted to the news of becoming a father.    It's an emotional moment in itself; but I think that it being unexpected made it more emotional.

There was some funny moments, including Jay expressing excessive joy over Cam and Mitch's new kitten.  


He did that because of Claire's instructions.  Someone's going to give you some big news.  Be supportive.

It makes me wonder if his reaction to Gloria was faked.

No...

I don't think so.

But maybe it did influence him.   Maybe it put him in a more positive mood?

As for the rest of the episode....

I loved the jump in time.   That caught me by surprise.

I liked the Mitch and Cam storyline the most for this episode.    The cat stuff was fun.

I wasn't thrilled with the other storylines until it all came together in the end.  




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment