Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Walking Dead Love Has Returned...maybe

Comic-Con 2010 - Walking Dead booth
I was just listening to music from The Walking Dead, and I felt the love...the love that had sort of disappeared recently.

Earlier this week I told Tim I was done with the show for now.  I don't think we should pay for it. We'll watch season five in a year or so when we can get it for free.

But than about an hour or so ago, I told Tim I thought maybe the show had redeemed itself with the Rick bite.  He agreed and said he thinks we SHOULD pay for it.  I didn't have the heart to tell him I wasn't back in love to that degree.

But now, after hearing the music, I feel back to the fandom.

I think, besides the bite and the music, another reason my negativity has been reduced is the How I met Your Mother.  In comparisonThe Walking Dead is doing very well.   

I'm like that with people.  I'll be very angry at someone; then someone else makes me angry and my anger towards the first person is greatly reduced.  


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment