Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kids Watching Chaplin at a Birthday Party

Here's one of my dreams from last night:

My friend Carol tells me some of the plans for her children's birthday party. They're going to watch the movie, Chaplin. I'm thinking the movie's not going to hold the kids' interest. But she lets me know her kids have already seen the movie, and they like it. I'm doubting it will be the same case for Jack. I can't imagine him liking it.

Carol then starts playing music from the movie, and tells me the real theme/storyline of Chaplin is a mother trying to raise too many kids. 

I think to myself that if all else fails, I can tell Jack the movie's a prequel to Iron Man.

The only explanation I can think of, for this dream, is Tim saw the new Captain American movie the other night. He mentioned to Jack that it was similar to Iron Man. I'm not sure why my brain brought up Chaplin and connected it to my friend and mothers with too many children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment