Sunday, October 7, 2012

Oops

Last night we watched The Newsroom

We like the show; but we're a bit behind.  I thought it was time we start getting back on track.

There was a mention of a death threat towards the end of the episode. The show acted as if I should totally know what they were talking about.  

I was confused.  Because I didn't know.  

What death threat?

What are they talking about?

I sometimes daydream a bit and miss stuff.  But I felt I did a good job paying attention this time.

I must have blinked and missed it.

I decided to clear things up by asking Tim.

He didn't know either.

It felt good knowing I wasn't the only lost one.

Then he checked the episode list and we realized there's good reason we were both lost.

We had watched the wrong episode!

We missed not one; but TWO episodes.

Yikes.

Tim thought we should catch up by watching those two episodes; then watch the finale.

I'm not keen on going back in time.  I told him to watch them without me; and I'll watch the finale with him.

If later I'm craving the show; and the next season hasn't yet appeared; I'll watch the episodes I've missed. 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment